Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's in your Fridge?

Help me please!
I am so lonely.
I feel abandoned.
You pushed me so far away from you.
You have forgotten about me.
I am turning pale.
I am looking sickly.

No, I'm not having a meltdown this morning. But I do have a question for you.

What's in your fridge?

No, I am serious. What's in your fridge. What is way in the back? What is at the bottom of the produce bin? What is buried under your frozen treats in the freezer?

What's in your fridge?

Chances are it is something healthy. Chances are it is something that can be added to a boring bland meal. Chances are it is something you bought with intentions of keeping inspired on your weight loss journey.

So...................

Move It (to the front)
Use It (today)
Lose It (your fat)
Except of course if it is the leftover pound of pasta you received the other night at Dine Off The Pounds. That should last for several weeks. It was so good seeing so many of you the other night. Can't wait until March 25th.
-----------
Are you free this Saturday for a hike? Click the Name Tag over on the right and come join Rich and his new friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home