The Power of 5!
Many years ago I owned this book entitled The Power of 5 (Blooomfield and Cooper) - things you could do in 5 seconds to 5 minutes to propel yourself forward. Well it got me thinking...............
- Can you focus on getting those 5 servings of fruit/veggies today?
- Can you take five minutes before of after every meal to journal what you ate?
- Can you take five minutes today to plan your meals?
- Can you take a five minute power walk or sprint? Can you do that five times today?
- Can you eat 5 small meals today in hopes of testing a new strategy in your quest for health, ideal weight and eating satisfaction?
Well that's 5; after all I did call this The Power of 5.
And if you don't like any of the above replace them with one of your own. But perhaps you can post those ideas here?