Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Barf! Gag! Yuk!

Yep, that's how I am feeling this morning looking at the choices in my kitchen. Not in the mood for oatmeal. Tired of eggs. If I drink one more smoothie this summer you'll be able to start milking me. A bowl of fruit and yogurt, while being nutritious, has about the appeal of................well let's not go there either.

What do I want?

I want something comforting.

I want something fun.

I want something warm.

I did buy some bananas yesterday. There is that jar of peanut butter up in the closet. I did buy those whole wheat wraps. And the George Forman grill is right on the kitchen counter.

Sound good? A warm peanut butter and banana wrap? That’s how I’m starting my day; with something I want instead of the same old, same old; which often times leads weight crazed people to cookies later in the morning.

But let's hear what you had today. Click on the comments button below and to the right.

But first a word from our sponsor..................

--------------------------
Have you taken the survey. If not, CLICK HERE If you have taken the survey then ,get ready to ride by clicking here.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A peanut butter banana wrap - now that's a new one. Makes me wonder what I have in my pantry that I wouldn't usually combine. You just expanded my definition of trying new foods. I always thought it had to be something I hadn't eaten before - guess it can be something I eat all the time just prepared a new way. Thanks...

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a boring old hard boiled egg. Yours sounds a lot better.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

Maybe I should open up a breakfast place for dieters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home