Friday, August 15, 2008

Fiber in Yogurt? Oh, please!

I don't know about the rest of you but I have been questioning the "fiber" in yogurt, ice cream and what appear to be fiberless products for a long time; well before that ridiculous commercial with the woman eating all those yogurts to get her daily dose of fiber.

I knew it had to be a ploy. Well it just might be. It's called chemicals - as I just finished reading in the latest action of Nutrition Action Newsletter. Yep, it seems that the "fiber" in your favorite ice cream may very well have no health benefits at all, probably does not act/react the way real fiber does, but it sure as hell is giving people the impression that they're doing something good for themselves. Once again, the cat is out of the bag.

So if you really want fiber, real fiber that is; fiber that absolutely has the benefits we're looking for...................Eat a piece of fruit or some whole grains for Pete's Sake!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware nuker xt 4.8.97.1815 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home