Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Know What I Need To Do

I Know What I Need To Do
A twenty-step simple weight loss formula- By Rich DiGirolamo

I need to:
  1. Make better choices (almost all the time)
  2. Keep a piece of fruit with me at all times
  3. Take a walk with my best friend(s) today
  4. Shop for Better Foods; regularly
  5. Dress to feel proud
  6. Eat at home more often
  7. Buy fruit, not fruit fillings
  8. Take an exercise class or exercise with a group
  9. Keep myself hydrated
  10. Read about nutrition
  11. Ask for help
  12. Hire a coach
  13. Form a support group
  14. Drink less alcohol
  15. Learn to cook; experiment with food
  16. Get off the damn computer already and go have some fun
  17. Quit looking for the easy way out
  18. Say No
  19. Stop telling people how fat you are
  20. Love and respect myself

That's it. It's simple. Can you do it?

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips! Food for thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home