Friday, August 08, 2008

While out walking the dogs..............

While out walking the dogs this morning a neighbor pulled up alongside of me. We where chit-chatting for a few minutes. She asked if I lost more weight. "Nope, still the same" I answered.

She started telling me she needed to do something about her weight, none of her clothes fit any longer.

My response.........................

"We have had this conversation once too many times. When are you going to do something about it instead of talking about doing something about it?"

She said I know and told me to have a great day.

How about you...........Do you think people are tired of hearing what you need to do and would love to see you do it already?

So what's the first step you can take right now, a step that makes sense for you, not what others think you should do?

Is it a walk with the dogs?
A healthy meal?
Pack your lunch?
Dress to the nines so you feel like a million bucks?

What's it gonna be?

I think I'll be a good neighbor and drop a copy of My New Self-Help Book in her mailbox today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home