Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Eating in front of the TV

I am changing my position on eating in front of the TV!

I used to tell people to sit and enjoy their meal. But now I am not so sure.........................

When the waiter dropped dinner off at the table last night my bowl was enough to feed the three of us dining. I started eating. We were seated in the bar. On the screen was this television show Wipeout. The three of us were laughing so hard that our meal became secondary.

I've got lunch today and maybe dinner and maybe breakfast tomorrow.............All because I decided to enjoy the dining out experience not for the food but for the friendship and fun.

Moral of the story.................When dining out where large portions are served, eat at the bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home