Thursday, July 10, 2008

Donna Summer can't dance - maybe she should?

I went to see Donna Summer last night - live in concert. She was awesome. The QUEEN IS BACK!!!!

She belted out old and new songs and had me and several thousand others on our feet for almost 90 minutes.

But here is an oddity...............Donna Summer, The Queen of Disco, doesn't dance when she performs. I've seen her many times over the years, but she does not dance. Other people on the stage dance, but not her.

Now she has put a "few" pounds on over the years; but I can't help wonder what would happen if she Shook Her Booty, Hustled, did the Continental or the Bus Stop?

I've always been a strong proponent of dancing as a form of exercise. I remember my nights at the Funhouse (W. 26th St); gaining admission while underage; dancing until the wee hours of the morning. Gee, coincidentally, it was after I stopped dancing all night that all hell broke loose in my waist.

Hmmm............... Maybe it's time for you to Get Up and Boogie!!!
--------------

To read more Donna Summer observations, visit my other blog at www.funmotivationalspeaker.com

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna Summers Rocks! I'm with you Disco Rules LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home