How to Make the Perfect Turkey Burger
- Get a package of already prepared Turkey Burgers or 1 lb of ground Turkey. (yes, that might require you going to a grocery store; or use Peapod - it will save you gas and money in the end. But let me refer you - then we both get free food. (email me to be referred)
- Cook some Turkey Bacon on the grill until crisp (I used six slices for four burgers).
- Cut up the pieces of Turkey Bacon into smaller pieces.
- If you bought the patties turn them all into one giant ball.
- Add the bacon pieces to the ground meat.
- Toss some reduced fat shredded cheese into the mix.
- Add salt and pepper
- Make four burgers.
- Grill. I went 3 - 4 mins on each side. I like mine medium rare.
Have you been reading my new blog