Monday, June 23, 2008

Once again.................I'm right

I love breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day. I've been pushing breakfast eating for years.

Well.................a study is in..................and guess what...................

You want to lose weight and keep it off......................Eat Breakfast. A Big One! And it can even be carbs!!!

So while you read this article (click here), I'm heading off to find the biggest and best breakfast in Las Vegas. There's a pancake with my name on it.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A study that advocates an ounce of milk chocolate or candy for breakfast. Where do I sign up????? Chocolate chip pancakes, here I come!

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a place just for you in Vegas!!!!!!! Off the Strip - I think it's on Sahara - is a place called Has House A Go Go. They have the BIGGEST pancakes you have ever in your life seen. Everything there is BIG!!! Ask about it - anyone who lives in Vegas should know where it is and can direct you to it. Enjoy! TB

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

I'm back in CT; now you tell me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home