Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And why did I buy that?

Oh c'mon, you know you've bought tofu and ended up throwing it out. You had the intention of doing something with it.................After all it is healthy and good for you.

Well another food item I have bought and tossed (after they turned a lovely shade of green) is wonton wrappers. So there they were this morning staring at me; asking me to be eaten, rather than left to decay like the dead chipmunk my pups were trying to devour this morning.

So I pulled out the wontons, cream cheese, cottage cheese and blueberries, and pan-fried me up a variety of little breakfast raviolis by following the directions on the package. The whole extravaganza including eating was under fifteen minutes.

Awesome - which is a good thing since there are about 800 wrappers in this little package.

Have you got fifteen minutes to create something new?

6 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wonton breakfast sounds good! Can I trouble you for the full recipe please? Thanks!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

I gave you the full recipe! Pay attention......I told you the ingredients and said I followed the instructions on the package of wontons.

Perhaps you would like me to come make them for you too.

Richard cannot do everything for you.

Enjoy your creations!

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought wontons last night and it didn't have that recipe. Just wondered how much of each ingredient you used. But I'd be happy to have you come over and make them for me, Richard.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

Yeah, I'll bet you would.

How about enough to fold the darn things over?

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I was inspired enough to go out and buy the ingredients last night. That's a start. Can't blame me if I'm not one for winging it; but you leave me no choice.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

Wing it KS! I know you'll be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home