Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What happened to the cookies?

Sunday was the family (and a few assorted neighbors) picnic. What I love about the family picnic is they descend, eat, make a lot of noise, make a huge mess, clean up and leave. It is great.

Well this time they did not do such a great job cleaning up. They left me a container of homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Yesterday my neighbor popped in; looking for a cookie. They were nowhere to be found.

"Where are the cookies?" he asked.

I just looked at him.

So........................


  1. Did I eat them?
  2. Did I toss them?
  3. What would you have done?

I tossed them. My attitude is that they were not there seven hours earlier; life was okay without them; life will be fine if I toss them. What I do know is life will be crappy if I eat them............ that old guilt shame and disgust thing kicks in.

Are you with me?

Anything in your home need to be given the ole heave-ho right now. Go do it!

--------------





Enjoy Rich's Writings?

How about donating to his caffeine addiction?

Latte Pic

Click below and buy Rich a Starbuck's Skinny Vanilla Latte?













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home