Friday, August 22, 2008

Calories on Menus. Nah, I have a better idea.

So I've been in NYC quite a bit over the last few weeks and eating isn't quite the same anymore. You see, the major chain type establishments, like Hard Rock Cafe and Au Bon Pain, are now required to put the calorie count on the menu items.

Well after looking at some of the calories listed on certain menu items, I think a much more fun approach would be to label things accordingly:


  • Good for your ass
  • Will grow your ass
  • Your ass will become as wide as Texas

And considering the size of some of the hotel rooms I have been in, the last option is not advisable!

---------------

So what's your Skinny Thing today? I'm doing a watermelon smoothie for breakfast instead of my oatmeal pancakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home