Friday, May 30, 2008

THEY say eat breakfast!

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

They.

Who the heck are "they" anyway?

The Egg Council? The Dairy Council? Your first grade teacher? The doctor? Mom? Grandma? The weight loss gurus? All of the aforementioned? None?

I've known breakfast is the most important meal of the day for a long time; not because they told me, not because my doctor told me, but because it is my favorite meal of the day. I could eat breakfast foods all day long. As a matter of fact there are days when I do. Heck if it wasn't for a breakfast mentality I would probably get no dairy in my body - I would probably also be a big fat cow.

So I think today I'll start off with
  • a nice banana smoothie (banana, yogurt, splash of OJ and ice).
  • At some point during the day I'll make a veggie sausage scramble and stuff it in a pita or a wrap - veggie sausage!
  • And dinner, ice cold milk, my favorite cereal and some blueberries.
  • A snack might be some cottage cheese mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, and horseradish.

Ah, nothing like breakfast.......for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack.

After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day..............

SAYS ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home