Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And yet another use for Bailey's

Okay, this is probably one of the lowest calorie desserts around - mainly because you don't need much.

Buy some chocolate licorice candy (one piece is like 40 calories).
Marinade it in Bailey's Irish Creme for a couple of hours.

That's it. Another two ingredient hit!

My suggestion is to go buy one of those airline size bottles of Bailey's. After you're done marinading, pour the stuff back in the bottle to be used again.

And this has what to do with getting/being Skinny you might ask?

Here goes.............

I'm not giving up sweets. I'm not giving up alcohol. I'm not; and I still think all of those crazies who say they are going to give up white flour, sugar, and alcohol are going to have a meltdown some day. I still believe in moderation, substitution and portion control. Sometimes it has to do with bread and white pasta; other times it has to do with candy and alcohol.

And almost twenty years later I am proof in the bottle that it works - if you're willing to work on it.

You can take control of a perceived problem food; if you would start using your noodle a bit more - and not a whole wheat one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home