Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I can relate!

One of my pups spent the night at the animal hospital. She spent yesterday morning puking. By noon I was a concerned dad, and with her brother we sped off to the vet.

Driving home from the vet I was talking with my friend Jacki. I was sharing how the vet is pretty sure it is an intestinal virus, but who knows with all the crap these two dogs of mine eat. If it's not tied down they eat it. Basically, they eat anything and everything they can find.

And without missing a beat, Jacki responds............"I can relate!"

How about you....... Can you relate?

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you pup's okay. I can relate to Jacki's comment. For the past week I've been eating anything not nailed down, and feeling like your pup. I finally said enough. I was actually eating a fresh fruit salad when I read your blog; almost choked on a strawberry from chuckling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home