Saturday, April 12, 2008

My hat is off to the restaurant industry today!

Have you ever dined out with weight/nutrition conscious people? (As if who is not these days)

One is on a low-cal diet; another a no-cal diet. No sugar for her. No white flour for him. This one doesn't eat bread. That one doesn't do alcohol. No caffeine down the other side of the table. No butter for him. No dressing for her. Please leave the cream sauce off. Can they put the sauce on the side? No potato with the fish, can you replace it with extra string beans? One double order of salad please! Well I guess one piece of bread won't matter, I did get two veggies.

Yep, that was the scene at dinner last night with 6 colleagues; most who look like they are at a perfect weight..............................

I guess you know why.

And my hat is off to our waiter and the chefs. Every order came out as requested.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this topic
to be really one thing that I believe I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I'm having a look forward on your next
publish, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Also visit my weblog ... chili's printable coupons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home