Monday, April 14, 2008

Banana Splits for Breakfast!

I love banana splits. Can't remember the last time I had one, but I love banana splits.

Well I got a little creative this morning for breakfast; so here you go....................


Banana Split Smoothie
1 cup milk (I used 1% milk)
1 banana
1/2 cup Cocoa Krispies

Tossed it all in the Magic Bullet and in just four seconds.................... a Banana Split for Breakfast. Tomorrow I'll try tossing it in the nuclear wave oven for a minute and pretend it's a banana split with hot fudge sauce.

Oh, and before you start going "yuk", "gross" etc.............. Remember I've been at my desired goal weight for 19 years! And I attribute much of that success to a willingness to "play" with food. When was the last time you played/experimented with food? Try it. Soon. Like Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home