Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've walked 22 miles this week.

I've walked 22 miles this week. Between walking through airports, up and down the Las Vegas Strip, and to and from the Atlantic City Convention Center and my hotel, I've tracked 22 miles.

So this morning I happened upon a scale. I figured I would see how much weight I lost with all that walking.

You with me?

Of course you are; many of you have shared similar experiences where you went away and walked your cute little tail off - or at least you thought you did.

The scale said I lost ZERO! ZILCH! NADA! NOTHING!

Now that sucks, right?

Or could it have to do with the fact that my eating was not as stellar as I may have thought. And maybe I should be thankful that I walked 22 miles or my butt might be an extra 22 miles wide.

Are you still with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home