Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I hate my neighbor!

I hate my neighbor Joel!

My office faces his driveway. Almost every morning around 7:00 - 7:30 I see him heading out. He is wearing his gym clothes. He must go to the gym 4 or 5 times per week. Every morning I ask myself if I should go to the gym. I hate Joel. I don't like the gym.

Are you with me? Do you know what I'm talking about? Have you ever wished mean things, even death, on people who are doing what you think you should? Doesn't it bother you when others are being successful and you're not?

Okay, let's get real here....................my issue is not about Joel. My issue is not about the gym. My issue is that I have become a bit sedentary the last few weeks. Thank heaven I took that hike with the CT Social Lites this past Saturday. My issue is that I am being forced to look in a mirror (or in this case through a window) and question my actions. Yes, I don't like it.

So I have two options......................Plan Joel's death.....................or get off my butt and move a bit today.

What about you? Is there something you should be doing that you're not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home