Giants, Patriots and Skinnies!
Okay I grew up in NY; live in CT; have a vacation home in MA...........which leads to a very tough decision. Do I cheer on the Giants or the Pats? It's enough to make me want to eat 7-layer Mexican Dip; of course remove the guacamole - it looks like baby poop or boogers.
Yep, tomorrow is the Super Bowl; a day of eating for many. What's on your menu? Pizza? 6-foot sub? Wings? Eat all of that and you'll be visiting a Super Bowl - if you know what I mean.
So how about..........
- A Super Bowl of popcorn; seasoned with hot or sweet spices
- A Super Bowl of soup
- A Super Bowl of fruit
- A Super Bowl of roasted veggies
- A Super Bowl of a seltzer based punch
- A Super Bowl of shrimp cocktail
- A Super Bowl of salsa and veggies
- A Super Bowl of sorbet
- A Super Bowl of fat-free, sugar free pudding
- A Super Bowl of teriyaki chicken pieces
- A Super Bowl of salad
And of course some of the other stuff.
Just a bunch of ideas to keep your Super Bowl in check. Frankly who cares which team wins the Super Bowl; the only winner I care about is you!
Go Pats! Uh, I mean Go Giants! Uh, I mean
I'm cheering you on!
Are you ready to Dine Off The Pounds again? Click here for details and to register