Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Lesson in Dining Out

The other night four of us were out celebrating a birthday (not mine; mine is 4/22 if you want to send cards and Peeps).

The choice by the birthday girl was the Brazilian steakhouse - one of these places where they just keep coming around with skewers of different types of meats. They just keep appearing until you say stop.

Knowing this, two people decided not to eat anything all day long - so they would have plenty of room. Oh c'mon, you know the strategy - I am sure at some point in your life you followed the same course.

About 11:00 that night my phone rang. "I think I have food poisoning from that food. My stomach is killing me and I've been in the bathroom for the last hour."

My response: "No, you just overate like a fat ass." I hung up and went back to bed.

I'm glad I ate breakfast and lunch that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home