Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So let's talk about SUPPORT

Which by the way; was the answer to the riddle.

I was out walking the dogs this morning and ran into a neighbor. We got to talking and she mentioned that she was deciding whether to join a weight loss group or attempt it through one of the online options. Although the group thing seems to make more sense for her, the main reason for the online option.....................she has four little girls and time is a factor.

My response to her was "You have a husband. I'm sure he enjoyed making the children; he can watch them for an hour once a week."

She chuckled. And agreed.

But here is my question for you today..............................We all have someone in our lives who can provide some extra support in this weight loss endeavor; who is that person in your life?

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend who is also on WW but lives in Oxford so we dont attend meeting together (she would like you better that the lady who does her meeting)but we usually talk every friday after her meeting. We encourage each other if one has had a bad week or a good week.
My husband is also a big support factor as is my mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home