Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And the answer is.................

Food?

Food is not the answer. It never is. And just in case you need a constant reminder………………..download, print this and perhaps pass it along.

And here's a little quote for you..............

"Food is energy. Food is fuel. Food is fun. But it is not an answer." - Rich DiGirolamo

Now try repeating the above over and over.

----------------------------

Okay Bicyclists, it is time. I need your money if you’re taking the Retreat from Your Weight Loss bike trip in a few weeks. Contact me today, so I can give you all the details.

And here is exciting news (well exciting news for me)………………the Town of Newington, CT is getting behind this project and has committed marketing four similar events over the next year – hiking, biking, snow shoeing and kayaking – think of this as a seasonal getaway with like minded people to kinda, sorta forget about your weight and the crazy emphasis you put on it. But don’t worry, even though thousands of people will be hearing about this I’ll always make slots available early for my loyal Blog readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home