Thursday, September 06, 2007

My plan was to...............

go out for an early morning bike ride today.........................

But I had computer problems last night and I had a prospective client waiting for a proposal for a professional development keynote for their company holiday party.

So I didn't get out on my bike today. And now it is 9:00 and I have a conference call at 10:30; so no bike ride.

My day is ruined.
My day is off to a bad start.

Has this happened to you? Has a little wrench in your day ever derailed your weight loss efforts? First no exercise, then poor food choices, then who knows what?

Are you with me? Has the plan ever been shot to hell and you felt so frustrated that.................................

Well get off the pity train........................

A long time ago I learned there is always another choice. So maybe it is a short kayak ride at lunch time (I’m fortunate to live on a lake) or maybe I’ll take my Trikke around the block a few times or maybe the walk with the dogs can be extended.

There’s always another choice. Right?

So next time you’ve got a wrench tossed into your day; take the choice of least expansion to your waist line!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...... what choice did you make?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home