Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just Doing My Part

This post today has nothing to do with getting or remaining Skinny.....................

Are you concerned about Global Warming?

I am.

Well I think I have the answer to it. And you can make a difference. This will have even more impact than those “Don’t Buy Gas Days”

Here is what we need to do:
  • At 7:00 AM (your local time) on Tuesday May 29th everyone in the world should turn on their home air conditioning systems to the highest setting possible. If you do not own air conditioning, fans are a great substitute.
  • Then at 7:00 PM (your local time) everyone should open their windows and let the cool air out.
Poof! We’ve fixed Global Warming – or at least lowered the temperature a degree or two.

Together we can make a difference.

Please refer everyone you know to this website so they can read my strategy. If you don’t your house might fall off into the ocean someday very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home