Monday, May 21, 2007

BBQ to Benefit Your Butt, Boobs and Belly

There's a long weekend ahead of us. For many, that means fire up the BBQ.

Is it going to be the same old hot dogs, hamburgers, and high fat salads?

Or will you consider something new, unique and perhaps, dare I might say, "healthier"????

Surprise your family and friends this year. Consider taking your BBQ to the next level. Raise the bar for your 2007 BBQ season right now. I'm starting mine with a gourmet marinated pork loin.

And keep it there all season.

Your Butt, Boobs and Belly just might benefit.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep hearing about grilled fruit, which I've never made before. That's one item on my BBQ list for the summer. It's time to do an internet search for recipes....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home