Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Little Snack My...................

Have you had the new Grilled Snack Wraps at McDonald's?

I did! I made my semi-annual pilgrimage to a fast food restaurant in search of a better choice.

Snack? What are they nuts. These things (the grilled ones) have 260 & 270 calories in them. They've got 9 & 10 grams of fat in them. On my WW program they are 6 points each. Two, are 12 points. Yep, I ate two. 12 point s for a snack.

Or should I say dinner?

Those bastards did it to us again. Now they're trying to fool us with the word snack. We will get our revenge. Just wait!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went to Taco bell and decided to try their new crunch wrap. Don't do it. It's full of nacho chips and these other crispy chips with a little bit of meat, cheese, guacamole and sourcream, all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. Enough carbs to cause a major depression. Sticking to my taco salad with loads of lettuce. They love it when I say that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home