Friday, March 09, 2007

Day 2 and I'm looking forward to it!

It's Day 2 of Hip Hop Abs.

Yes, I bought the program. It's a DVD exercise program. I hate indoor exercise, but there was something about this one that intrigued me. (It was also 2:30 AM when I was tossing and turning and bought the damn thing.)

So in 30 days I am supposed to have a six-pack. It might be a six-pack of water, but in thirty days I WILL have a six-pack! I’ll also be tearing up a dance floor or two very soon.

So I’m off to Hip Hop my abs. I hope it is as fun as it was yesterday. And while I'm off hip hopping my abs let me ask you to ponder.....………………..What new exercise or activity can you add to your routine?

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing this since I saw the commercial. You have to let us know if you think it's worth the cost...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home