Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No, you shouldn't!

Should I just finish it?

C'mon you know what I'm talking about. It's that last piece of something that tastes so good. Or that last piece of something that really isn't enough for a meal or will probably end up spoiling in the fridge! Or that little bit of leftover something at the bottom of the pan, pot or bowl.

Should I just finish it!!

Yes, you should!!

Well that's what I said to my friend last night as we stared at the last piece of our free Crispani from Panera Bread.

Hey, in this diet game it is every man, woman and child for themselves. And I've always said......................


"The last piece looks so much better on someone else's butt, boobs or belly" - Rich DiGirolamo

And let's be honest here, haven't we already had one or two too many last pieces in our lifetime. Oh and trust me, I was looking at his belly as he "just finished it."


** - Still deciding whether to buy Rich’s “Yes, You’re Fat” audio program? Not sure if you want to make an investment in yourself? Well why not treat yourself to a download of Session 1.Yep, Session 1 is now available as an MP3 Download for only $11. If you like what you hear you can buy the rest – and you’ll even get an $11 coupon to reimburse you for the download price.
And don’t forget each order of the full set comes with a ½ hour private phone coaching!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How true it is!!! You're right, let the other person "just finish it".

That said, I tried the oatmeal thingy from last night (and you thought I wouldn't!) and it was, um, not so good for me. Too many strange textures and ever so messy and goopy. I can see why some people would like it - it is just not for me. Feels like too much starch and sugar to start the day with.

What did you think of it?
Did you eat it at 7am?
I did!

;) JS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home