Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I would offer some poetry on this Valentine's Day.

Roses are red.
Apples are too.
Eating a box of candy
will make you feel like poo.

(Mote: Poo not the word I wanted to use, but it rhymed)

Her husband brought home a red box.
Inside was some cream cheese and lox.
She scrambled up an egg
and an old chicken leg.
And washed it down with water on the rocks.

(Note: That is a breakfast scramble recipe)

Happy Valentine's Day to my Skinny
From the looks of it you're getting quite mini
You're walking the walk
and you're talking the talk
Now reward yourself with a trip to New Guinea.

(Note: Just reward yourself. Especially today. Doesn't matter who loves you; only that you love yourself.)

Have you shared this blog with a friend lately? Why not??? Do it now

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the poems! Great laugh for the day!

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting poem - can honestly say I've never heard anything quite like it before. But you got your message across. Time to go clothes or jewelry shopping to show me how much I love myself!! Happy Valentines Day from someone gettin' skinny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home