Sunday, February 04, 2007

Fat Ass by Costco

I just returned from Costco. If you don't know what Costco is, it is a warehouse club similar to Sam's or BJ's. If you still don't know, come out from under the rock.

I ran into several people this afternoon from my "Weight Loss World." You could tell they were checking out my cart trying to see what Rich eats.

I had bananas, mini peppers, canned tomatoes, milk, wraps and grated cheese in my cart. Well those were the food stuffs. I also had underwear if you need to know. White. Briefs. I hate boxers.

Well one woman made a comment..........."Don't you ever eat anything bad?"

Now I know exactly what she meant. So do you.

I reassured her that I do eat "bad things", I just would never buy those things at Costco in those case sizes that would guarantee a Fat Ass By Costco.

When I am going to indulge it is a single serving; bought in single servings, maybe even outside my home. That's how I am bad. If you want to call it that.

But here is a question for you, because you are reading this for you, right?............... What do you need to stop buying giant size servings of?

And are you ready to make that commitment?

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wine in boxes!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Elijah said...

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Nathan Turan said...

Wine in boxes!  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home