How about a recipe today?
Here's a spin on popcorn shrimp............
- Go to grocery or seafood store.
- Buy lots of shrimp. Don't be cheap.
- Buy other things if you are so inclined. Or not if you bought lots of shrimp.
- Take the shrimp out of the bag.
- Defrost the shrimp if frozen.
- Take the tails off if they are still attached. (Is this too many steps already?)
- Dip the shrimp in egg, egg substitute or milk.
- Coat the shrimp in corn meal.
- Season the shrimp with your favorite seasoning. Don't be a wuss. Go spicy. Extra spicy.
- Bake until they are done. When are they done? When you get impatient! Or the fire department has arrived.
- Put cocktail sauce in a bowl. If you don't have cocktail sauce mix horseradish and ketchup. If you don't have those ingredients ask a neighbor or go to the store and buy them. If you're going to the store, be smart just buy the cocktail sauce.
Great Super Bowl food!