Thursday, February 08, 2007

I just don't get it

Okay, this one is going out primarily to a special group of people (you know who you are), but it really does apply to anyone who is trying to lose weight. I would hope on some level you'll all connect.

And if it hurts a little, don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself. I'm just pointing out the facts. So here goes.........

You go to your meeting or group and everyone is losing weight, or it appears everyone is. But one thing is certain; you're not. You look around your office and everyone is losing weight and achieving weight loss success. But one thing is certain; you're not. You tell people you're dieting or trying to lose weight. But one thing is certain; you're not.

Why would you leave yourself in that place? It cannot be a good feeling. I would think it must hurt on some level. Don't you think it is time to remove the hurt?

And I don't mean quit your group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home