Snack on this!
Vita muffins, Kashi bars, vegetarian chili, a piece of fruit, 2 point bars, pretzels, a chicken leg, popcorn, a piece of cheese, nuts, corn chips, whole wheat English muffin with tsp. peanut butter, oatmeal, carrots or cucumbers with salsa, Skinny Cow Products, a can of soup, sugar free chocolate pudding (cook and serve), glass of milk, and shrimp cocktail.
So what do these things have in common?
- They could all be considered a snack
- They are all readily available
- They are all easy to prepare
- Calorie-wise many are very close to each other
- Nutrition-wise there are huge differences; some are loaded with chemicals; others not.
So my questions for you today are:
- Do you usually consider nutrition when snacking?
- Is there a better choice?
- Will you start/keep making them?
- Will you continue the search for better nutrition?
Yes, Always, Yes, I promise; cross my heart and hope to die.
** - Still deciding whether to buy Rich’s “Yes, You’re Fat” audio program? Not sure if you want to make an investment in yourself? Well why not treat yourself to a download of Session 1.
Yep, Session 1 is now available as an MP3 Download for only $11. If you like what you hear you can buy the rest – and you’ll even get an $11 coupon to reimburse you for the download price.
And don’t forget each order of the full set comes with a ½ hour private phone coaching!