Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pot Luck or Not

Just got off the telelphone with my colleague and friend Jacki. She was sharing with me that her "Ladies" group was meeting tonight for their walk and pot luck dinner.

During our phone conversation she received an email. She interrupted our conversation to tell me "she was very excited."

Seems that the walking is off for this afternoon; the trail is too dangerous (ice) but the pot luck dinner was still on!

No walk but lets eat.

Hey Jacki, how about suggesting to your "Ladies" group that they head over to the mall for a walk first!

To learn more about Jacki visit www.jackirose.com

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez - everyone is fair game for you! Better watch what I say or my name may be mentioned on your blog one day. It's a good thing this is anonymous.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

Chicken!

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right - I'm no fool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home