Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Time for a Science Lesson

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. Are people really this naïve?

Do people really think that just eating Weight Watchers or South Beach or Atkins products is a sure way to lose weight?

Well it is clear that there is this group of people out there who truly believe that just eating these foods is the recipe for success.

So then why aren’t you losing weight?

I regularly have people say things to me like:
  • “But I eat those South Beach Foods all the time and I’m not losing.”
  • “I eat Weight Watchers cereal and those cakes. It’s all Weight Watchers stuff. Why aren’t I losing weight?

So why are they not achieving success?

I would suggest you go to a Weight Watchers meeting to find out? Or spend some time reading that South Beach book.

There is usually a science behind any weight loss program. Maybe it is time to take a science lesson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home