Monday, April 21, 2008

A Trip to the Buffet

Well for those of you who have been hanging with me for a while, you know my thoughts on buffets. If you need a refresher; the following have been found on a Buffet:

Bacteria
Urine
Feces
Fungus
E.coli
Trash

Refer to my book, Yes You're Fat I Like You Anyway if you need a refresher.

Well I just returned from speaking at a conference in Mississippi, (I Love You Clarksdale!); on Friday night I dined with the conference planners and other presenters at a.................guess what....................... you know it's coming......................yes...............................brace yourself..................

RICH ATE AT A BUFFET!!!!!!!


Well I found out something......................

In addition to fried catfish, hush puppies, mac and cheese, and ribs slathered in grease, there was fruit, salad, soup, veggies, crab legs, and sweet potatoes. Yes, there were healthier choices - even in Mississippi - the fattest state in the US.

My point:
  1. There is always a better choice if you open your eyes and look
  2. Look out West Virginia...........Mississippi will not be number one next year; they're coming after you. Alabama, you're next!
  3. Sugar free coconut custard pie goes on my top 10 list of the most vile desserts I have ever eaten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home