Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do you believe how many she ate?

So there I am eavesdropping; something I do regularly; and I hear one woman say to the other..........Do you believe how many she ate. Yes, the public trashing had begun as one woman left her two friends to go off to the ladies room. I heard words like diet and weight as the trashing continued.

As a quick aside, why are women so ruthless to each other; especially when you have men to beat on you?

But I digress.

So in a voice as loud as I knew would be overheard I made the following comment: "She hasn't had enough to catch up to looking like you yet."

The woman returned to the table. I returned to my conversation with friends. One asked what that was all about. I just responded a blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home