Thursday, January 17, 2008

All I want to do is eat today!

You've had them. We've all had them. Days when you just want to eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. The fact that my office is down the hall from my kitchen helps little.

So I thought I would share with you how I am getting through the day thus far (It is 3:47 PM EST)
  • A can of black bean soup hit the spot for a bit
  • Canned pumpkin tossed in the nuclear wave oven for a couple of minutes; then mixed up with cinnamon and splenda; hit the sweet spot.
  • Some baby bok choy, garlic, soy sauce and Canadian Bacon pieces
  • Finally some edamame beans with garlic salt!
I've been eating all day and don't feel guilty.

Of course, the key to this was being prepared and that was with the help of god's answer to grocery shopping

================================
Well we're at thirty! Yep, thirty people have registered to laugh their weight away. Have you? Dine Off The Pounds – A Celebration of Success on January 29, 2008. You too can learn how to make it about the fun and laughs, not the food. Sign Up Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home