Monday, January 14, 2008

Some Days Are Easy. Some Days Are Hard.

So do you agree with the title of this post?

If not, you're probably completely cured, must be the perfect size, are always in control and.........

I think most would agree that some days are easy and others are a bit more challenging. On the easy days, I'll be you're on top of the world. You're in control. You're the weight loss guru in your circles. People want to slap you upside the head.

On the hard days you beat yourself up, question your ability to make this happen and wonder if you'll ever be Skinny. You want to slap others upside their head. It is on these days I can only ask you to think about one thing............................

Some days are easy and some day is coming soon. I promise.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it was as easy as your promise.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

Oh c'mon you mean to tell me that no days are easy?

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, you got me on a hard day. Lately the easy days are few and far between. But yes, there are easy days every now and then. I guess it's up to me to quit whining and do something about making more of them easy.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

So what do you need to do to have one more easy day this week? Just one more. Or how about an easi"er" day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home