Saturday, January 12, 2008

On a mission to find a salad!

Well six of you are ready to go on Monday morning. Six of you have registered for 6 Minutes at 6:00 or $6.00

It's not too late to sign up - and it's FREE. Click here and you'll be taken to the registration form. Imagine starting your day with some ideas and motivation to make your weight loss dreams a reality.

And speaking of imagination..............................

Lunch at the conference today consisted of wrap sandwiches, potato salad, cookies and potato chips. Not the healthiest lunch I thought. It's one of those times where you just have to make what you think is the best choice. I went for the roast beef wrap and a spoonful of potato salad.

The woman in front of me commented, with a surprised tone, that there was no regular salad.

A little later I walked by her and noticed she was eating what appeared to be a salad. At first I thought I was imagining it. So I asked where she found salad. Now this is cool.....................Are you ready?..................................This is what I call ingenious....................She told me she unraveled several of the wrap sandwiches and took out the lettuce and tomato slices.

Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home