Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dinner with a slut!

Last night I had dinner with a slut - the Sushi Slut she calls herself.

I was really excited upon arriving at the restaurant. I love sushi. I love this restaurant. And since sushi is so low in calories and fat................................ (well you know where that type of rationale goes - right to your butt!) I was salivating walking through the door. I was licking my lips. Yep, I must admit my focus was on the meal I was about to have and not the company I was about to keep - not intentionally, it just was.

So it came time to order and we were deciding what to do.

Slut?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hardly.

We split one sushi meal - and it was not the Lover's Boat for two. It was a sushi meal for one. We also split one serving of Edamame beans and one seaweed salad. Two and one-half hours in a restaurant and there was more talking than eating; more catching up than chewing. Two and one-half hours later I was completely satisfied. Two and one half hours later I was reminded that it was and should be about the fun and laughs, not the food.

Slut?

Hardly what I would call a slut. If anything I would say she is in control of her portions, and on track to get back to her desired weight and waist size.

So, TB if you're reading this, I don't think you're the Sushi Slut, I think you're the Sushi Skinny! And you're great company!

----------------------------------------
Fun Ways to Lose the Weight, Laugh at Yourself and Keep it Off

  1. Participate in Rich’s Free 90 Day Weight Loss Program – It’s as easy as picking up the phone 10 minutes every day. Yes, you can have phone with Rich. Register today.
  2. Dine Off The Pounds – A Celebration of Weight Loss Success on January 29, 2008. You too can learn how to make it about the fun and laughs, not the food. Sign Up Today
  3. Created by Rich, with you in mind, here are some tools to help you get Skinny.
  4. Weight Loss should be fun. Weekends are made for fun. Then that means that weekends are made for weight loss. How about attending a retreat? February 22nd is our first weekend of fun.
  5. Contact Rich regarding personal or group motivation/coaching

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sushi Slut checking in to say I love today's blog. Thank you for the compliments, and know that YOU are also great company!! Company that I hope to keep more often in the years to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home