Monday, December 03, 2007

We're off to see the Wizard

Hanukkah
Christmas
Kwanzaa, Oh My!

Hanukkah
Christmas
Kwanzaa, Oh My!
We're off to see the wizard.
The wonderful wizard of pies.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz as he helps increase your thighs.




Enough???? I could go on.

Nah, enough. It's time to get serious..............................

What's your plan for dealing with all the treats of the season?

Write it down somewhere and review it daily.



Oh, I said dealing. Dealing does not mean denial and deprivation.

So what's your plan? Post it here. Please. We'd all like to know.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a simple plan that I hope will be easy to follow. Everyday that I dont have any engagements I will keep to my WW points. For those days where we will go and do a Holiday gathering I will limit myselt to one a day. One sweet or one treat. One of something that I normally would not eat per engagement. And if at all possible I will still keep within my points. I will not deprive myself, but I will not over indulge. I have made a personal commitment to myself to exercise this winter at least 3-4 times a week (whether I have a partner or not). Last year I gained 10 lbs during the holiday season. I have made a promise to myself that will not happen this year. Maybe I will only get to maintain my current weight. That will be fine. Just having thought this thru and written it down gives me so much more confidence to succeed! Thanks, Rich.
Blessings,
Maggie

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger cmt said...

I think that I have thought this through, but as I read I see that I may not be accountable, because I am not writing or sharing. I plan to keep with my new commuting plan, which makes me exercise four days a week. I can see the difference in my "chilling" time--I am more ambitious and less likely to spend "ALL" of my free time watching tv plopped in my chair. I also plan to maintain portions and one of the things that I heard recently and again in Rich's post of today--2 bites is enough!! Those are the plans that I have, but I plan to keep working on my mindset to incorporate more plans into action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home