How many of you Do Lunch?
It's an opportunity to catch up with friends, close business deals, discuss business opportunities, see family, or just not cook.
For some it's also an opportunity to get fat(ter).
How about doing breakfast instead? Some would say it is easier to keep to your weight loss goals.
- Breakfast usually doesn't include wine
- Breakfast usually doesn't include dessert
- Breakfast usually doesn't include a bread basket while you wait
- Breakfast is the meal of champions - which you are!
- Eggs, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and cereal are usually available if you choose the right place and they tend to have opportunities for fiber, protein and whole grains
- Most people eat a smaller meal at breakfast
- A glass of juice is much better for you than a glass of soda
- No after breakfast "drinks" at most places
- And finally, you really shouldn't skip breakfast; so look at it as an opportunity to start your day off the right way
Look at all the opportunities to cut fat and calories out of a dining out experience. So in this season of catching up with friends and colleagues......................your challenge today is to DO BREAKFAST!