Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pizza, Pizza and More Pizza

I met a group of people for a goodbye gathering last night. We were meeting at an Italian restaurant - an Italian restaurant known for it's pizza.

The group decided to do pizza. They started ordering pies. I started doing the math. Looked like my share of the pizza is................................... 19 slices!

I love pizza. And this place is known for its pizza.

What's a boy to do?

You've been there, haven't you? Put in a situation where you might overindulge just a tad.

Quick. Strategize. Think. Aha!

"Excuse me" I said to the waitress as she was walking away, "Could you bring me a large tossed salad first?"

Evening saved.
Waistline saved.
Ego saved.

It's that easy folks. It never matters what others are doing it only matters what you do to make a challenging situation one you are proud of.

I hope you're having lots of proud moments this holiday season.
---------------------------------------------------------------


Early bird registration ends today for the NO MORE RESOLUTIONS teleseminar on January 1st. No matter what diet you're following, this teleseminar will give you a new way of thinking about dieting or any other BIG action item on your list for 2008. Visit http://www.nomoreresolutions.com/ today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home