Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dieting by Power Tools!

No, I'm not suggesting you drill a hole in your tummy and let the fat ooze away! (Although I am sure one or two of you have had the thought.)

I'm suggesting you make a conscious effort to use some power tools to help lose and maintain weight.

For instance, an electric can opener will open soup cans or high protein and fibrous cans of beans; all which are hearty and filling. An electric carving knife does a great job on a nice roast you'll prepare this Saturday night instead of dining out once again at your favorite restaurant - Portions Fit For A King. A hand or regular blender makes some great smoothies. The Magic Bullet will keep you chopping and dicing to create all kinds of healthy creations. A Hand Mixer can do a heck of a lot more than make cakes such as healthy mashed potatoes.

What power tools do you own? Save the electric industry. Save your butt. Use some power tools today.

__________________________________________________________

Need an inexpensive fun gift for the office team? CLICK HERE AND SAVE

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee - I have a Magic Bullet in the cabinet that's been used once - the day I took it out of the box. Maybe I should look at that little recipe book that came with it....

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the best boneless, skinless chicken thighs last night in my favorite new kitchen tool - Cuisinart Griddler. I used McCormick "hamburger" seasoning (wanted the spices and the smoky flavor") sprayed lightly with Pam, then set them to sear on the grilling plates. After about 10 minutes they were browned perfectly, juicy, even a little bit crispy on the edges. Yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home