Monday, November 12, 2007

What Next.....................Why The Rotisserie Diet Of Course

I find TV so stimulating, which is why I spend so little time watching it.

But yesterday I think I saw infomercials sink to a new low. That Set-It-And-Forget-It guy is now hawking his rotisserie as a diet! Yes, according to this infomercial you need this device in order to be successful on your High Protein-Low Carb diet. Hey, why not jump on the diet/obesity band wagon. Seems like everyone else is. He's even lost 12 lbs by using his Rotisserie Diet!

Okay enough sarcasm.

I'm all for new gadgets................. if they are going to keep you motivated and marching forward in your quest to being skinnier and healthier. I even talk about the value of "new" in my audio program Yes, You're Fat I Like You Anyway (which has been price slashed through the end of November.) But let's face it folks, it is our attitudes and beliefs that are ultimately going to get us to that better place. It is knowing that we are capable of making change that matters. It is knowing what works right now just may not work in a few weeks, months or even years. But I can only worry about now, because if I do not worry about now, a few weeks from now won't matter anyway.

So......................... Here is what is to be learned about buying gadgets, books, exercise equipment, video and audio programs, gym memberships, weight loss programs and Rotisseries................... They will most likely get you through a period of your journey; and that is it. So stop looking back on why you don't take advantage of or use them any longer; it doesn't matter, they helped when you needed help. And if you happen to use these resources once in a blue moon and it helps get you through that period/that day where motivation might have been lacking.............Hooray for you!

I think I'll use my Flavor Wave tonight!

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually googled Flavor Wave to see what the heck you were talking about! All kidding aside, your point makes sense. I guess it doesn't matter what you use or how long you use it for. As long as it helps, that's what's important. And lets face it - a little help fighting the battle of the bulge is always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home