Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
My Skinnies!!
As a reminder...............
Candy Corn is not a vegetable,
Milky Way probably has no milk of significant value in it,
and Grape flavored Nerds or Spice Drops are not fruit.
So treat yourself responsibly. For way too many, this day could be the downward spiral to the end of the year. But not you, right?
And please do not be like the moron, yes I said moron, who several years ago realized that she was depriving herself of candy and thought today was the day to re-introduce candy back into her life. She ended up gaining 25 lbs.
However, please do play a trick or two on someone today. Or turn one; it's good for calorie burning.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt even buy candy this year. I work late and didnt want to waste my pto time just to hand out candy. So now I just have to get rid of what my kids brought home. I already took a freezer bag and froze most of the chocolate. IF its out of sight me or my kids wont just sit an binge on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home