Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let's Have 69!

Shame on you! I know damn well what you were thinking. You should be ashamed of yourself. There are children in the room.

But there are sixty-nine days left in this year (beginning tomorrow, October 24th). Sixty-nine days left for you to be successful. Sixty-nine days left for you to work on losing that butt and belly. Sixty-nine days for you to continue on your weight loss journey. Sixty-nine days for you to chart your success. Are you ready? Are you interested?

The file is pretty self explanatory. But if you need help, email me.
Do this. Take the challenge. You're gonna look hot in January! Uh, I mean hotter.
And don't forget, for added motivation visit the Getting Skinny Department at Never Grow Up

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not nearly where I want to be weight-wise right now. I went to reach for a bag of Baked Lays today. Thought about the 69 days remaining and realized there is still plenty of time to make a dent before the year is up. So I grabbed a banana instead. That's my 10/24 success.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

You go girl! (Or Boy!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home